To treat the diverse pathological findings in your patients’ feet, it is essential to manufacture foot orthotics individually. Therfore Perpedes offers a modular concept, consisting of customizable thermoplastic foot orthotic blanks, top covers, metatarsal pads and balancers. You can find all components for moderate prices in our Online-Shop:
- Self supporting custom foot orthotic blanks & shells
- Top covers & top cover combinations
- Metatarsal Pads in either anatomic or drop shape
- Balancers - the ingenious heel post module
The processing of bespoke foot orthotics from the scratch is time- and cost consuming and requires expertise in the processing and regarding to the materials used. So how can you optimize the manufacturing process of custom foot orthotics, without compromising the quality and individuality of your orthotics?
The solution is simple: With help of Perpedes’ thermal moldable and thereby fully customizable foot orthotic blanks. The foot orthotic blanks come in various styles and shapes and are developed to treat most common foot ailments.
All Perpedes' foot orthotic blanks have an incorporated glass or carbon fiber shell. Due to the thermoplastic properties of the fiberglass shells, the blanks can be uniquely adapted to the patient’s feet and its specific needs.
- Click here for an overview of the Perpedes' foot orthotic blanks portfolio.
- Read the instructions on "HOW TO PROCESS THE PERPEDES' FOOT ORTHOTIC BLANKS"
- In addition to the instructions in written form you may want to watch the full video on how to process the Perpedes' foot orthotic blanks here.
All products Perpedes GmbH offers you in Canada are manufactured in Germany. For 75 years we have placed value on the high quality of our materials and innovative production processes. Here you will find even more details about our company.